28th May 2026
hot, sunny, windy
Thursday
https://test-english.com/exams/b2-first/b2-first-fce-exam-1-reading-and-use-of-english/
https://test-english.com/exams/b2-first/b2-first-fce-exam-1-speaking/
To solve :
https://test-english.com/exams/b2-first/b2-first-fce-exam-1-listening/
- Tell us about a film that you’ve recently watched.
- Tell us about a book or website you really like.
- Do you like cooking? …… (What sort of things do you cook?)
https://www.flo-joe.co.uk/fce/students/tests/
https://engexam.info/fce-reading-and-use-of-english-practice-tests/
FINGERS CROSSED !
1. Tell us about a film that you’ve recently watched.
ReplyDelete2. Tell us about a book or website you really like.
3. Do you like cooking? …… (What sort of things do you cook?)
1. Recently i watched The golden boys. It's a comedy the film is about three friends ,,Manole'' ,,Roby'' and ,,Dorian''. They are the funniest people you will ever see because Manole is stupid and Roby with Dorian are making the funniest jokes about him. The film was the best film overall and my opinion deserves a award
2. I really like the Website called ,,Youtube'' because i use it very much to watch video games, to listen to music, to watch tutorials. Most of the times i eat or when I am bored i am watching my favourite youtuber and when i feel sad i listen to music to feel better also on youtube.
3. Yes, I really like cooking, Its my favourite hobby beside playing videogames. I really like to cook at my most loved item of all time, my Airfryer. I really like to cook veggies with chicken or some fries with some chicken tenders. It doesn't matter, If you ask me to do something at my Airfryer ill do it because i love to use it. Oh, I forgot to say that i don't use the stove because im too afraid i might catch fire or worse the appartament will catch fire.
1. Recently I HAVE watched "The golden boys". It's a comedy about three friends ,,Manole'' ,,Roby'' and ,,Dorian''. They are the funniest people you will ever see because Manole is stupid and Roby with Dorian MAKE the funniest jokes about him. EXAMPLES OF JOKES ...............
Delete2. I really like the website called ,,Youtube'' because I use it A LOT to watch video games, to listen to music, to watch tutorials. Most of the times I eat WHILE WATCHING. I KNOW, A BAD HABIT . When I am bored I WATCH my favourite youtuber and when I feel sad I listen to music to feel better .
3. Yes, I really like cooking, It's my favourite hobby besideS playing videogames. I AM FOND OF COOKING at my most loved item of all time, my Airfryer. MY FAVOURITE DISHES ARE veggies with chicken or some fries with chicken tenders. It doesn't matter, If you ask me to PREPARE something at my Airfryer I'LL do it because . Oh, I forgot to say that I don't use the stove because I'M too afraid I might catch fire or, worse, the apartment will BE SET ON fire.
" I" ALWAYS IN CAPITAL LETTER , WHEREVER IT IS IN THE SENTENCE !